We are offering our clients a wide range of Silicone Coated Flat Wire Wound Resistors– SRF. SRF has low operating temperatures. These are manufactured by using quality raw material in our well established manufacturing unit by our well experienced staff members.
- Spot Welded/Brazed Joints For Reliability
- Low Temperature Coefficient Of Resistance
- Exceptional Stability and Performance
- Custom Designed Resistor Assemblies Are Available On Request
- Mounting Cum Terminal on request.
- Flame Proof Silicon Coating Available.
- Non-Inductive Available
- Ohmic Range:0.1Ω To 300KΩ (Std. Resistances from E-24 Series. Other Resistances available on request)
- Power Ratings (Based on 40º C):30W To 120W
- Temperature Coefficient:±50ppm
- Surface Temperature:350º C max at 40º C
- Derate at Zero:At 350º C
- Overload:10 times the wattage applied for 5 seconds
- Operating Temperature:-55º C to 200º C
- Dielectric Voltage:1000V from mounting terminals to hardware
- Wire:Cu-Ni. Or Ni-Cr. Alloy Wire or Strip
- Coating:Silicon Varnish with heat conductive fillers