We are engaged in providing a wide range of Silicon Coated Edge Wound Resistor with Radial Tags, which has low operating temperatures. These are manufactured by using quality raw material in our well established manufacturing unit by our well experienced staff members.
- Spot Welded/Brazed Joints For Reliability
- Low Temperature Coefficient
- Exceptional Stability And Performance
- Fixed Taps And Adjustable Tags Available
- Custom Designed Resistor Assemblies Are Available On Request
- Brackets Available For Horizontal As Well As Vertical Mounting.
- Flame Proof Silicon Coating Available.
- Ohmic Range:0.05Ω To 30Ω (Std. Resistances from E-24 Series. Other Resistances available on request)
- Power Rating (Based on 25º C ):35W To 1500W
- Temperature Coefficient:±50ppm
- Surface Temperature:350º C max at 25º C
- Derate at Zero:At 350º C
- Overload:10 times the wattage applied for 5 seconds
- Operating Temperature:-55º C to 200º C
- Dielectric Voltage: Based on indicated creepage distance (k in table) from terminals to mounting bracket. 5mm: 1000V; 6mm: 1200V (higher on request).
- Wire:Cu-Ni Alloy Strips
- Coating:Silicon Varnish with heat conductive fillers.